- Strive for continuous self development by increasing their qualifications and technical proficiency by staying abreast of technological and scientific developments affecting the profession.
- Nor misuse or omit material facts in promoting technical information, products or services if the effect would be to mislead or misrepresent.
- Hold paramount the safety and health of all people, and endeavor to protect property and the environment in the performance of professional responsibilities.
- Accurately and fairly represent their capabilities, qualifications and experience and those of their employees and/or agents.
- Subscribe to fair and honest business practices in dealing with clients, suppliers, employees and other professionals.
- Support the improvement of professional services and products through encouraging research and development.
- Observe the standards and promote adherence to the ethics embodied in this Code.
Code Of Ethics
Workshops & Conf.