Do You Enjoy The Outdoor Environment
Are You Looking For A Fun Workplace?
Join Our Team!
Do you want to work in an environment that fosters the latest in arboricultural techniques? Do you value training and education, paid for by your employer? Would you like all your climbing gear paid for by your employer?
ULS is getting back to its core values, and looking to infuse the Tree Division with the best the industry has to offer to run our new equipment. Start the spring off right with a new career at a dynamic growth oriented workplace.
We are looking for motivated and hardworking, ISA Certified Production Arborist to join ULS and become a leader of our Tree DivisionCalgary area.
ULS Maintenance & Landscaping is a dynamic, industry leader in Landscape Design & Construction, Landscape Maintenance and Snow & Ice Management servicing residential and commercial areas in Alberta & Saskatchewan. The ULS
At ULS we expect all members of our company to conduct themselves in the highest ethical, professional &co-operative manner ll the time. These expectations have been a major factor in our continued growth and success within the industry. We believe in promoting education, career advancements, skill development and a safe work environment.
- ISA Certification
- Able to diagnose and prescribe treatment for tree care
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence (With air endorsement preferred)
- Ability to learn and work independently as well as part of a team
- Motivated, Energetic Team Player
- Enjoy Working Outdoors
- Previous Client Relations experience an Asset
- May require operation of various types of equipment following relevant certification or training.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Wages based on Experience and Qualifications
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Eligibility for Annual Incentive Program
- Climbing Equipment & Safety Gear Provided
- Steel-Toed Boot Allowance
- Personal Wellness Fund
- Personal Improvement / Training / Tuition Allowance
- Company Provided Clothing
- Advancement Opportunities
- Fun Work Environment
Please submit your resume by email at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for applying; only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sawyers Trees & Landscapes
Started with a simple seed, since 1996 Sawyers Trees & Landscapes has grown to be the premier tree services and Landscape Construction Company in the Saskatoon and Saskatchewan market.
Contact Ken Mourre
- Climber/Bucket truck use
- Grounds man – all training provided
Currently hiring for experienced Climber/Boom Operator: Must have knowledge of trees and proper pruning practices. Must possess climbing and boom experience, in pruning and removals as well as technical rigging experience.
Sawyers covers cost of training, and encourages growth within the company. Safety is our first priority.
WAGE RANGES FROM $15 TO $28 PER HOUR (DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE)
PLEASE CALL OFFICE OR SEND RESUME BY EMAIL